Health and safety of our workers, customers and all other individuals present or near a drilling site is a priority.
- We comply with the health and safety Canadian standards for both our working methods and our equipment.
- In a proactive perspective, we remain on the lookout for any new regulations in this area.
- Our worksite foremen see that the provincial and federal standards are maintenained throughout the execution of work.
- We provide relevant and continuous training to our drilling employees (foreman, drillers, driller’s helper, etc..) within their responsabilities.
- We have a preventive, effective and documentated incident management approach.
- We emphasize that all our rigs are equipped with protective guards connected to a device interlock with integrated self-monitoring system. The driller’s helper also has an emergency stop button.